Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Transfered

HEY!!!!

OK so big news! I am being transferred. I will now be in the area of Montemorelos in Nuevo León. I will have a companion named Elder Santiago from Perú. He was in this area before me and Elder Campos so everyone here has talked great things about him. I hope they are true! Elder Hatch said that my area is in the middle of nowhere. I will be 45 minutes from the closest missionaries. It’s a little pueblo that is a branch. I am pretty stoked. Today we cleaned the house and I started packing, but I need to wash clothes and that's where all the packing is so I have to wait till tonight. Too bad I don't have T to pack it all for me again... I'm flying solo tonight but it’s all good. I just hope I don't leave anything behind. Well I feel kinda bad because all my letters kinda suck and usually everyone talks about their area and the people they are teaching and I have not really. I’ll try to get better at that. Well as of right now we have 1 baptism dates in this area. We had 6 but 2 don't want to get married yet, 1 lives in the Texas for most of the week, 1 we haven't been able to find all week, and another has been crazy busy with work. But were hoping to find them and put more dates. The one is a little girl named Cielo (Heaven). She is 10 years old. Her mom and 2 brothers are less-actives because they had to start caring for their grandpa who is living with them then they kinda forgot. The mom has cancer and is going to get it removed at the end of this month. I gave my first blessing to her of health and consuelo. It’s pretty interesting doing blessings. Especially in a language you are just learning to speak. But it went well. I saw a guy the other day with a Mesquite High School Wildcats Senor T-shirt (the school where Jordan Brown attended). Also, I saw a guy wearing a D-Backs Hat. I talked to him and he said they were his favorite team. I started telling people I am from Arizona again and everyone goes, "OH! TUCSON!?" It’s funny how everyone knows Tucson or Yuma. I find it interesting how I keep seeing shirts and hats and all this stuff from random places like AZ or Breckenridge. Well, all is well here. I am healthy, semi-wealthy, and partially wise. I hope all continues to go well for all of you! If you write me an e-mail, I will e-mail you back so don't be afraid to give me a HEY! Every so often (Ross Family, Amanda, Frost Family, Madsen Family) I’ll call you out on it. Ha ha. You to Braden. Someone get that Jordan Brown kid to write me back to. I wrote him a couple of times but he has never written back... But I did get the package! I loved it, especially the football father and everything the Frost Family gave me. The last Monday we played football. It was hilarious. The Mexicans didn't know how to play. They would throw the ball forward to people, kick it, pick it up and run, you name it. It was very enjoyable. Thank you so much for it! I love you all and miss you terribly! Stay strong! CTR! Choose the Right. Be AT the party, don't BE the party!

Love
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment