Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving comes and goes

) Reynosa at night
2) Middle class road (typical road)
3) Check out this leaf! Its huge!
4) Finished cake!
5) Me, Elder Fernandez, Elder Vance
6) Elder Hatch, " "
7) " "
8) " " holding Elder Capali (Zone Leader)

Oh family,
How do I ever so love your letters. First off, I thought about the Turkey Bowl all week... I'm glad to finally hear about it. I am mad that I missed it though.... Thanksgiving was alright. They don't celebrate it here but because Hno. Echeverria loves us and goes to the USA often he got a turkey and we ate turkey with them. It was pretty awesome. Holidays don't even feel like holidays. We worked like always. And at night with the turkey it was just a nice dinner. But it was definitely better than just eating bread with a slice of ham on in ha ha.
 
Elder Stark
 







No comments:

Post a Comment