Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 So this week has been pretty good. One of our really awesome investigators, Leticia, can’t get baptized because she is living with someone without being married. But she is still progressing really well. We got another date with Isidro. He is now drinking a different kind of coffee (one that Mormons can drink) so he is slowing down his coffee intake and his date is on the 22 of February. We also have another investigator named Maria Guadalupe who is pretty great. She also has a date for the 22 of February. She lost a child about a year ago and we taught her about where her child is and how she can see him again and she accepted everything pretty well. We are hoping everything continues to do well. Other than them we are basically contacting lots of people. Everyone else isn’t really progressing and I’m still trying to learn names and people and the area so you’ll have to wait to hear more about them. Yesterday I gave my second blessing of salud y consuelo. It’s still pretty weird giving blessings, but I think I’m getting better at it ha ha. Yesterday, I also found out that my comp played professional soccer for Peru. He played right under the actual Peru Soccer Team. He hurt his knee so he was down a bit and then found the church and now is on a mission. Pretty crazy. He’s famous. He’s my comp. So I guess that makes me famous as well! It’s freezing here. It just rained and I am freezing. Yesterday we ate out on a ranch that was approximately a 35 minute drive away. We went to this really pretty river and skipped rocks a little bit. Then we took a tour of their ranch. Of course there were goats and of course I spoke to them. I have a video and pictures but I can’t send them... I am thinking of getting a memory stick and sending that to you guys. Other than that not much is happening. Just working hard and trying my best to be what the Lord needs! Brother-in-Laws if you have any suggestions on how to be an awesome missionary, how to be a good leader, or any kind of missionary advise I’m all ears or eyes since I can’t hear. Well I hope all is well wherever you guys are. You’re always in my prayers and I wish the best for you all! Remember to do what you can’t to be the best you can be! Read Hebrews 11:40 then D and C 128:15. Then after that GO TO THE TEMPLE! Especially you Rents. And Becca as well. You need to learn. Ha ha. I love you all. God Bless and Happy Painting - Bob Ross

Love
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment