Thursday, May 10, 2012

As Joseph's sister and the official Elder Stark blog creator I have to apologize to all of you for my horrible lack of blogging over the last 3 months. I do have an excuse though. At the end of February I found out that I was pregnant (Elder Uncle Josephs 6th niece or nephew). I was really yucky sick and every week got a little more behind. I apologize for the delay. I am feeling much better now. Trying to post every email would take forever (literally) but to make it up to you I am posting all the pictures he has sent since February. I hope you enjoy!









 The Branch's Valentine Party. Elder Stark says this is pretty much everyone that goes to church.

 6 toed dog. Gross.


 Elder Stark and Elder Santiago goofing off.

 A pet owl.
 Joe cigarette's.


 The church building.
 I cannot believe his legs can touch the ground. He's so freakishly tall.





 Learning to press taco's at the roadside taco stand they frequent.

 Bioparque, a safari tour and dino land.




 Created a can telephone as a birthday gift for his companion.
 This picture shows part of the area the elders work. Pretending like their lost.
 Happy Birthday Elder Antonio!

 Macrobrigada or Mormon Helping Hand. The volunteers head down to the Ranches and cut hair, clean, and provide some medical assistance. Elder Stark was asked to assist in taking peoples blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration's, and blood testing for diabetes
 The team Elder Stark was over.
 Their whole Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment