Saturday, November 12, 2011
















1) Little Caesar’s!!!
2) My districts "Last Supper" before transfers
3) Hna Magdalena, Elder Campos, and me
4) Same
5) Same
6) Same
7) Me and Elder Kiser
8) This is for my sister Cassie who requested this picture! It’s Alote. Corn with Mayo

1) Alote once more
2) Nacho Libre smile with mayo on my face
3) This one is for Braden. (I zoned my closet just like they taught me at Target!)
4) We ate chicken feet for lunch and I had to take a picture.
5) Today was FREEZING!!!! The wind was blowing so hard and I was just numb all over.
6) This is part of my area. If you zoom in, you’ll see what the pueblo looks like.
7) This was a hairball I found in our drain. 
8) This thing was almost as big as half of my head

Ok so Elder Hatch is pretty alright. He is very Preach my Gospel and Mission Manual. It’s kind of hard sometimes but it’s ok because I need to learn the rules because I didn’t understand Elder Campos half the time ha-ha. But yeah were getting along pretty well. So my comp is District Leader. I was making a joke from The Office how Dwight always says he is Assistant Regional Manager but his title is Assistant to the Regional Manager. So I said I am Assistant District Leader. But it’s not really a position. I am no longer a greeny though. I am Junior Companion now. The member in our ward went to McAllen today to get our packages so hopefully tonight I’ll have my PACKAGES!!!!!! :D :D :D I’m so pumped!! So this week was pretty interesting. Getting a new companion and being in charge of my area for this week. Leading everything and being the big man on campus. 

Apparently Joseph never finished this letter. That or Mom didn’t forward me the rest. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment