Saturday, November 12, 2011
















1) Drinking Cranberry juice just like dad taught me!
2) My new Mexico Jersey!
3) GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
4) This is our dryer.
5) Alien Campos
6) Elder Hurtado
7) Juan Borjas (our baptism this week)
8) Familia Borjas Moreno (Juan y Leticia)


1) Ismarelda (she is a member who got baptised yesterday)
2) " "
3) Familia of Ismarelda
4) Isreal (the kid I confirmed) and Hna. Myrium
5) Familia Echeverria- I am sitting because they wanted me to be in the picture. They could take a picture because it was cutting off my head ha-ha
6) Familia Mota Ochoa
7) Hnas. Ochoa
8) This was us cleaning this morning. IM WEARING NORMAL CLOTHES!!!! It was way weird... haha 
9) A video of me and Israel doing the thing from Finding Nemo. His voice sounds EXACTLY like the little
turtle...

BONJOUR!!!

So this past Sunday I got to do my first blessing/confirmation ever in my life. It was pretty scary. 1) Because I don’t know Spanish. 2) Because it was my first for both. 3) It was in Spanish 4) it was in sacrament meeting. The baptism of Juan Borjas was way awesome. He is a way awesome guy. We met him our 2nd week and have been working with him ever since. One day he was just like "I want to be baptized." But he is such a strong convert. During His baptism, the spirit was so strong. He had to be baptized 3 times because his head kept sticking out of the water. Oh water... I cried on Wed. We now have warm water.... It was the happiest moment of my life! So we had a lesson with this lady. The spirit was so strong and everything was awesome and perfect. At the end, she threw out the "Well you have your beliefs and I have mine". It threw us off because the entire lesson she was accepting everything and then throws that out... So big news! I am no longer a greenie! I am now junior comp and my new comp is Elder Hatch. I haven’t met him yet but I will tomorrow. My comp says he is very nervous all the time. But we will see how this goes. I am once again Assistant District Leader. That is basically my week in a nut shell. This week was pretty crazy because of my comps last week. We at chocolate cake yesterday which was AMAZING!!! Well I’m glad everything is going well. Thanks for everything and I love you all so much! I will talk to you later!

Love,
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment