Saturday, November 12, 2011







1) Elder Hatch
2) We FINALLY did service!! We painted a house. Of course like always, I have to write Mesa.
3) The other side says CTR. Me and Elder Hatch
4) In memory of Bob Ross. He would have been proud of my little trees.
5) The finished product
6) I am wearing a Viking helmet
7) What is going on here?

Something really funny about my comp is that he doesn’t have a Spanish accent at ALL. It is way gringo. And when he prays, he sounds like Cleveland (the black guy with the mustache) from Family Guy. It’s hilarious. So the story with the hairball is that Elder Castro (from the next area) was showering and black stuff started coming out of the drain. So we open it up and it was clogged. That is what was in the drain. Well nothing else happened this week. I’m just getting settled in with my new comp. It’s still what’s called the honeymoon stage where all is well and then out of nowhere it’s not but I’m praying it stays well. Well if you guys would like other pictures just ask! I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week! Stay sweet and CTR! Be AT the party, don’t BE the party! 

Love,
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment