Thursday, September 15, 2011

HOWDY!!

Well I made some videos and have pictures to send of the baptisms but I have to wait because my battery died and it’s charging. Just a quick update all is well. I am blown away with all the changes.... I can’t believe were the Mesa South Stake now... Very weird... And that we added new wards. The whole this with Bishop and well Bishop Eyring is nuts as well. And with dad being in the Young Men’s. Everyone is back to their original areas, just in different positions hahaha I can’t believe I’m missing all these storms... It’s getting a little bit cooler at nights and in the morning but the days are still super hot. And it’s still really humid. Let me know how the job goes mother. Good luck with school. I can’t believe Shelly is going to the temple! That would be interesting to attend. Her first time. Brandon, Sheldon, and Kevin are Elders?!?! WOW!!! AWESOME!! Is Braden dating anyone yet? What is he doing? He needs to take Jordan to church! When I was working at Target, people ALWAYS talked about MAD MEN and I looked at all the seasons and read it a bit but I guess I need to watch them huh? haha What kind of questions are people asking you? What do people want to know? Which missionaries ask about me?? OH So this week, I met 2 more people that have connections with people I know. First, Elder Hunn who is serving in my Zone is friends with Elder Harrel who was the missionary I first went out with and basically the guy who taught me everything I know about missionary work. He is awesome. And he’s home now. But also, I met a guy who lives here who served with Ben Moffit. They weren’t companions, but they served in the same district. His name is Elder De Los Reyes. Also I don’t know if I told you guys but my second week here, I had to give a talk in church. How was 9/11? No one cared here. All I heard about it was that during the first football game, they had tons of flags and stuff and people had memorials everywhere. Well I hope all is well in good ol' AZ! If you guys would like specific pictures or videos let me know! I love you all and have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment