Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey! What's going on??

This week has been pretty alright. First off I want to ask what's going on with AZ right now? Especially with Sheriff Joe? This week, there has been a major increase in yelling and threatening because I'm from AZ and because of Sheriff Joe. I'm out of time so my companion is already kicking me off the computer... But hey real quick 1.) I went on exchanges with Elder Jolley and he does the voice from Zack and Cody of "AWE A POPCORN KERNAL!... it was unpopped...'' It is sooooooo funny. But he does it often so I get to hear many different things haha. 2.) I saw a VW bus that was painted red, white and green and bright colors with Mexican Mariachi Birds hahaha. It was sweet. Also this week I was walking down the street and I saw a kid wearing an ASU shirt. I almost cried... I was so happy! In these pictures this is the coffee we took from a lady who is having trouble with the Word of Wisdom. I have a video but its too big... I am also eating Carne Asada and I bought my first Mexican Jersey for Marco, Chivas. I learned how to make Agua de Pepino which is AWESOME!!! Also the other day we were walking down the street and these girls started yelling at me how they love me and how cute I was and I have pretty eyes and they love my brown hair and just all this stuff. It was pretty flattering but I am a missionary... hahahahahaha Well my companion is staring at my computer screen so I guess that means I have to get off. Sorry this weeks letter is short and very lame but the rents didn't write me so I'm giving them little info until they do haha. I love you all and I miss you like crazy! Stay awesome!

Love
Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment